Saturday, August 24, 2013

Elvis Altered Book Spread

This was a 50's themed altered book that was actually my mom's.  She LOVES Elvis so that is what I knew I had to do in her book.  I cut the Elvis silhouette out of Elvis papers I had in my stash.  I found the Blue Suede Shoe online and printed it and cut it out.

The shoe was like a little door, you open it and then Elvis is there in his GOLD SUIT!
I found the paper doll online and then added an action spring to Elvis so he
moved back and forth which was fitting for "Elvis the pelvis" LOL!  The frame
is a Spellbinders die that I put stickles around, and it is actually a pocket (was only glued
on three sides) that all his clothes went into.  
Hope you enjoyed this fun little spread.  I enjoyed making this one since I knew my mom loved him and would especially love his swinging hips :)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori